Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to email@example.com
We respect the privacy of those individuals who visit and use our site and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines, which are the foundation of our client relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and accordingly they are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
What We Do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and allow you special access privileges.
If you visit our site to browse, read or download we automatically collect and store the following information about you:
- The IP address from which you access our website (an IP address is the number automatically assigned to your computer when you are surfing the web)
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time of your access to our site
- The pages you visit; and the internet address of the website from which you accessed our site
- We use this information for the following purposes:
- To make our site more useful to visitors
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
What We Don’t Do
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
You may choose to provide us with personal information in an email message or by completing one of the forms on this site. We use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the material you have requested.